Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oct 1st, Doc appointment update

Well, we have made it 39.5 weeks and Aubrey is staying nice and warm in my belly. She hasn't progressed any from last week so it is not looking like we will have her this weekend... never know, but I am planning for next week instead! Tonight I am going to have eggplant lasagna, walk a lot these next few days, and take any advise on how I can get her to progress sooner than later! I have another doc appointment on friday to try and see if we are any closer so we can have her this weekend so I will keep everyone posted!
thanks for all the sweet notes :) We are going to let her "bake" for now!
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy and Steve,

    I am so excited for you guys! You will be incredible parents. It will be awesome having our daughters grow up together!

    You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    David B.

    ReplyDelete