Friday, October 17, 2008

What a day we have had



Today we got to spend all morning at doctors appointments. First, mommy had her appointment to check her blood pressure. Since it was still high, reading 130/110, Doc Payne decided to put her on medicine. She is still retaining water so with more fluids and these pills, she should be better in no time! Doc Payne took her off bed rest (which you will see ended up a busy day for me with all kinds of trips to the stores after our appointments)!!!
I had my appointment with my doctor and guess what I weigh... drumroll please... 7lbs, 14oz. The doctor was amazed! I am doing VERY well with breastfeeding and she is very happy!
Daddy was proud of both his girls today!!! After our appointments Daddy went to work and mom and I went to Office Max, PetsMart, Target and Rite Aide. I think mommy was so excited to be out of the house that we had to go everywhere!!! I slept the entire time so it didn't bother me! Once we were done, we went home and napped some more! Now we can enjoy our friday night and the rest of the weekend!
Much love to all my new friends,
Aubrey Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Well I am glad to hear you both had a wonderful check up today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The William's family are beautiful especially "baby Aubrey". She looks just like her daddy(stevette)!!

    Love,
    Siena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks just like Steve too! I am glad to see everyone is doing well. I hope the meds work just as prescribed. Baby Aubrey have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete