Wednesday, October 22, 2008

feeling better

these last few days have been interesting. I started my high blood pressure medicine on Friday and I have been tired ever since!!! While my body has been trying to get used to the medicine, I have been feeling sluggish and drugged up. I have been able to sleep every possible opportunity so that helped. Monday I came down with a 24 hour bug so i have been recovering from that too! Today is Wednesday and I am starting to feel normal again! My friend Laura was here for a few days and we were able to get out of the house this morning and take one of our dogs to the vet (big outing, I know)!!! I have been up all day and feel great so the outlook is good!
Aubrey on the other hand has been GREAT! She is an angel baby! I must have done something right in my life, because God is being very generous to me now! She is so pleasant and very alert. She just will lay in your arms and look around. My favorite thing is when she is sleeping she starts to smile really big... I believe she is talking to her pap paw :)

Well, she had a cute halloween outfit on today and I was going to take a picture. Just didn't do it in time because she spit up on it!!! Needed an outfit change so I will take pictures soon!!!
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Aww I bet she was talking to her paw paw. When I was little my mom said I would look around and just start laughing.. she always thought my uncle must have been making me laugh... he passed away about a month and a half before I was born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more to say except...SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so happy things are going well. I just knew they would!!!

    Love and Hugs to all....
    Christy

    ReplyDelete