Friday, November 21, 2008

the williams update!

Wow, what a week! I am enjoying being back at work. It is already crazy but it feels good too! We found out the nanny's grandson has Rotavirus (lots of diarea and vomiting) and lucky us, Steve now has the adult version! He has been sick since yesterday afternoon and cannot keep anything in him. We went to the doctor this morning and he gave him something for the nausea. He has been confined to the bedroom as I do not want him anywhere near me and Aubrey!

Aubrey has thrown up every night this week from her acid reflux but today she has already thrown up 3 times. I hope she is not getting sick. When she is awake she is still pleasant so many prayers that we make it through the weekend smoothly. I did take her to get her weight check and get this... she is 6-1/2 weeks old and weighs 9lbs, 15oz. ALMOST 10 POUNDS!!!! WOW! I guess she is getting enough food!

Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out that my high blood pressure is back so I am back on medicine. YUCK! The new meds she gave me should not be as strong so hopefully they will not make me as tired. I do not have time to get tired!!!

Keep us in your prayers. I am glad it is friday as I need some time to relax :)

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    Send me an email to krissy36522@hotmail.com. I need your current email because I want to send you a link about reflux mgmt that I found!

    ReplyDelete