Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our trip to visit MaMaw





Aubrey and I had a great time in Montgomery/Wetumpka this week. We were able to visit MeMaw for her birthday, some of her friends, and some of my friends! Everyone welcomed Aubrey with open arms and many kisses! This week has been interesting because we figured out that Aubrey has reflux. We called the pediatrician while in Montgomery since she was crying so much and they called in the prescription. So far I can tell it is helping some. She has stopped tightening up her body and crying a lot less. Poor little girl was hurting. She did really good in on the car ride, slept the whole trip, both ways! I am very proud of her and glad we are on our way to recovery!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that we didn't get to see you while you were here. I hope that you had a great time. Let me know when you are going to be in town again and we will definetely get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    Welcome to the reflux club! ;)
    I now know of about 6 newborns like Sydney. We are on Prevacid, what medication were you prescribed?

    ReplyDelete