Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I made it!!!

Today was a great day! I knew Aubrey was in great hands, I got so much done with work, all is good! It is almost 11pm and haven't gone to bed yet so I hope this isn't a new pattern :) I can't handle too many long days in a row!!! These old bones need some rest but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who called or emailed me to check on me! I think mom did a great job balancing today!!! I am thinking that I need to move to Europe for my next kid to get a year off because 6 weeks just isn't enough!!!
Much love to everyone, many kisses and sweet dreams :)

also, Aubrey has had 2 great nights in a row. I hope she keeps this up :) She has started throwing up every night though so I hope it isn't due to the bottle. If she keeps it up, I will have to figure out what is going on. I can only think it is due to the acid reflux since it is a symptom. The good thing is she wants to eat soon after and her weight seems to keep increasing. I will go get a weight check on her soon to confirm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment