Monday, September 15, 2008

37 weeks


Making it to 37 weeks is so exciting. If Aubrey comes today, they would consider her full term and she would still be healthy. Very happy about this milestone! Went to the doctor on Thursday and he confirmed that her head was down and she was starting to make her way. I am not close to delivery and they think we will go a couple more weeks. I measured my belly with the toilet paper again... I am up to 11 squares. Not but one more than my Birmingham shower, but boy does my belly look big! I don't even want to know how many inches each square is!!!

Here is a picture from my Zeta Legacy shower in Montgomery, AL. Laura Upton & Stephaine Horne hosted the shower and I had such a great time. Aubrey got plenty of clothes and many Zeta items. Everything was just too cute!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! I better be on the 'Call' list when she decides to arrive!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete