Saturday, September 20, 2008

2 weeks left!

Tomorrow I will officially be 38 weeks. Steve and i are getting very excited! I have enjoyed my vacation this last week and look forward to more until she comes! This week I went to the chiropractor 3 times, got a prego massage, and my nails done! I think I pampered myself some!!!! My lower back is the only thing that is making me uncomfortable, but if I stay off my feet, no problems at all!!!
It is all starting to feel real. I have started her scrapbook and so far very happy with it! Need to spend some more time on it next week and hopefully get it up to date!
I will go to the doctor this Wednesday and possibly talk to the doctor about scheduling the delivery. I would love to not plan and just go with the flow, but it would also be nice to know when to expect her! I will wait to hear from the doctor! Either way, it will be sooner than later! All our prepartation is about to pay off!!!
much love,
sandy

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait til we get to see pictures of the baby.. she'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! I can wait to see pictures of little Aubrey! Just think, any day now you will be carrying her in your arms & not your tummy. Well, not that you really carry her in your tummy, but you know what I mean. :o)

    ReplyDelete