Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trip to Columbia & Charleston

Whew, can I say TIRED!!! Aubrey, memaw & I headed to Charleston Tuesday morning. The first leg of the trip was 3 hours and then we stopped in Columbia to visit a few customers on the University of South Carolina Campus. MeMaw & Aubrey got out of the car and walked around campus a little. Can we say baby in a stroller on a college campus stood out a little??? :) We get back in the car and drive 2 more hours to Charleston where I had 2 Barnes & Nobles to visit before 4:30pm. Mom & Aubrey stayed in the car while I was doing my visits and Aubrey was able to stretch, eat & get changed each time. We headed to the hotel to freshen up and unpack a little and then went to dinner where we met up with Krissy & Jason Brooks. We were finally able to meet Ms. Syndey Brooks! It was so good to see them. The girls did great! Here they are... Aubrey is on the right and Syndey on the left!


We left Charleston the following afternoon after I visited a couple of customers in that area. We headed back to Columbia where I had a few more visits and got caught in a rainstorm without an umbrella! I got drenched!!! I don't even think an umbrella would have helped because the wind was so bad! We then drove 3 more hours to get home (I dried off an hour into the drive). Aubrey slept the whole way home so we didn't even stop because we didn't want to wake her up! My mom & I were so ready to get home :)
Needless to say, we are glad to be back! We had a great time and it was so good to have company on the road. I loved looking in my mirror to see Aubrey's smiling face! It was great to have my mom with us, as always, she is a great help!
Until our next adventure... I am leaving Steve home a night with Aubrey this weekend while I go to Montgomery! At least his parents will be here to help him out so he isn't flying completely solo!

No comments:

Post a Comment