Monday, January 26, 2009

Aubrey and the babysitter

We had an exciting weekend where we took Aubrey to Jill's house on Saturday and mom & dad had some time with friends. Jill and her mom, Laura, were so kind to watch her and we got reports that Aubrey did really good (note the proud mom voice while reading)!!! Aubrey told me how much fun she had with Jill and Laura. I am not sure if we are more proud of Aubrey or ourselves!!!! Aubrey is 3-1/2 months and just so much fun. She is smiling so much and she has such a cute laugh. I think she has a loud laugh trying to break through but it hasn't happened yet!
We hope everyone had a great weekend. This week my mom is coming to visit and we are going to take a road trip with Aubrey to Charleston since I have some work there. Mom & Aubrey will be in-tow and I am looking forward to having great company. We are also going to have dinner with Krissy & Sydney so we are really excited about that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment