Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's A Girl!

We found out the news this Thursday morning that we are going to be blessed with a baby girl. As you can imagine this is going to be quite a change for me since I have a brother and no sisters (and two male dogs). Although Sandy is extremely patient with me, I still don't understand women at all. That's probably a sentiment shared by about 95% of the rest of the male population. That's okay, because I couldn't be happier about having a daughter.

Due to scanner issues, I don't have the picture ready to post and due to my computer ignorance, I don't know how to post the DVD of the ultrasound so y'all will just have to wait.

I will say this, Sandy and I got to share the most special moment in our lives in the ultrasound room. When the technician was taking measurements of the baby's head, baby Williams looked up at us and gave us the biggest smile. Sandy immediatley turned into a water fountain and I have to admit that my eyes even got a little bit moist. The bad news is that moment is not captured on the DVD. The good news is the technician was able to catch a picture of it.

That's enough for today. I should have the pictures posted on here by Monday so you can all get you first glimpse at the smile that is going to melt her father's heart for years to come.

Pregnancy: Month 4
-Steve

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you two!! That is so exciting..

    love,
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be the year of the girl. My brother and Jon's sister are both expecting girls in the coming months! I'm so happy for both of you and welcome you to the wonderful world of being a baby girl's parents. Steve, you are so in trouble :) Love ya!! Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to meet baby Aubrey! I know you will be wonderful parents.

    Angie Mack

    ReplyDelete