Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Aubrey's first kick -- May 17, 2008

This weekend we had a great time on our "Babymoon" in Destin, Fl. Stephanie, Ronald, Laura, and Keeley meet us down there and we eat, they drank, and we all layed out! After a big lunch on Saturday, we went back to the beach to lay out some more. I dug a hole in the sand and put my belly inside so I could lay on my stomach and not be uncomfortable. The music was playing and I was about to take a snooze when all of a sudden I felt something in my belly (no, it was not gas but I thought it was at first)!!! Aubrey started kicking for me! WOW, can I say this is cool! I feel her all the time now but she is still gentle with her kicks! She was most active on the beach so we know she will be a sun baby!
What a great way to top off a great trip. Shame on us, we did not take any pictures. We did get the nursery 90% done, now we just need to decorate (my favorite part)!!! I will take a picture soon so you can see the room and how big my belly is getting. I officially feel pregnant :)
cheers!
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I can't wait to see new pictures. I am so glad all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to see some more preggo pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Aubrey will be sweet and gentle while in your belly! I can't wait to see your belly and her nursery!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete