Thursday, January 31, 2008

anticipating your arrival

Dearest Baby Williams
I wanted to share with you the excitement that both your dad and I feel anticipating your arrival. Your dad has already done his research and found an artist to paint your nursery and places to look for your furniture. I am so excited for you to meet our family and friends. You can't even imagine how excited everyone is to know that you will be joining us in this wonderful world! The calls and emails have been so warming and making your arrival even more exciting!!! I know you are only 6 weeks old right now, but we will be working hard this year to get our lives prepared for you! I keep telling Byron and Bailey about you but they are not sure about all this yet!
Stay safe and warm!
I love you,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment