Friday, March 27, 2009

Montgomery Zoo last week

Last week was so great. My sister Janice and niece Zoe came to Montgomery to spend their spring break with us. I was able to do some work in Birmingham so it worked out perfectly! We met my sister's childhood friend and her 3 kids at the zoo and just had a blast. Ok, so I had a blast and Aubrey just enjoyed being outside and riding around!!!!
Aubrey is just so much fun these days. She has a runny nose and cough (again) but still seems to always be in a good mood! We are working with her on sign language the last 2 months. Milk was the main sign we were teaching her until recently we have added... eat, more, and good. Her hand-eye coordination is so cute! She has found her ears and it is funny to watch her play with them to try and understand them. Everyday is something new for not only Aubrey, but for me and Steve! The world is wonderful but even more amazing seeing it through a child's eye!




No comments:

Post a Comment