Monday, February 16, 2009

What we cooked up...

Steve and I slaved in the kitchen last night and made all kinds of puree's for Aubrey. I was given the cook book called... Deceptively Delicious. It is a guide that shows you how to make all these purees and then use them to make breakfast meals, dinners and desserts. A way to get our veggies and fruits without even knowing it!!! I figured since we needed to make the puree's for Aubrey, we might as well all enjoy them!!! So last night we made.... broccoli, cauliflower, beets, sweet potato, carrots, berries, cherries, red peppers, butternut squash, zucchini, summer squash, and peas. I still need to make apples & banana purees. Steve was such a help, I couldn't have done it without him! All of this tasted so much better than the baby food Laura made us try and the baby shower!!! Hopefully Aubrey will enjoy eating this as the time comes for her to be able to eat the different things!



No comments:

Post a Comment