Thursday, April 10, 2008

14 week appointment

Today I got to hear the heartbeat... what an amazing sound! The nurses were really great so it made the experience even better! I am still loosing weight and I am not sure why except that I have stopped eating so much junk food that my body doesn't know what to think!!! They did find protein in my urine so they will be doing more tests to make sure it is nothing serious. I am going to keep an eye on my blood pressure over the next month to see if I am developing high blood pressure. So far no signs, but just being cautious!!!
The next appointment is in 4 weeks and we will definitely get to have an ultrasound and find out the gender!!! Very exciting to think about!
I am still feeling good except my allergies are killing me. Creating a few headaches and pressure around the eyes. Although it is normal to be conjested during pregnany, it is not normal for me!!!! This little one is preparing me to be tough, and I am ready for the challange!!!
much love, sandy

1 comment:

  1. When do we get some belly shots? I want to see you with a gut!!

    ReplyDelete